Solvex Nitrile Green Chemical Gloves
High-comfort, chemical resistant glove for a wide range of applications.
- Ansell Sol-Vex® 37-185 nitrile glove is designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial. Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance, it provides superb comfort for the wearer
- Sol-Vex® nitrile gloves are the ideal choice for safe handling in a wide range of work environments where harsh chemicals are present
- The unlined version of the glove has no inner cotton flocking, reducing risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- The reversed lozenge finish further enhances levels of grip
- The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts
- All food processing applications that have food contact
- Filling, blending and charging of raw materials
- Forging operations
- General pumping work
- Handling incoming goods
- Handling outgoing goods: cans, vessels, bulk pack and cartons
- Loading and unloading process equipment
- Opening and draining pumps valves or lines
- Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Supervision of running operation
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.