Rutland EL4500 NPT LB Vegas Plastisol Ink
Rutland EL, HO, LB, and RFU inks are formulated as press-ready plastisol inks for printing on Polyester and Cotton/Polyester blends.
Rutland Low bleed colors are formulated to produce high opacity prints on Cotton/Poly Blends.
Cotton / Poly Blends
- Creamy and very low wet tack for easy printing
- Ready for use, just stir and print.
- Great for hand presses or automatic printing machines.
- Easy to use, maintains print viscosity without thinning during print run.
- Formulated to be opaque for direct printing on lights or darks.
- Competitive with lower opacity products currently sold in the print market.
Print NPT HO LB inks onto polyester or polyester/cotton blends over an NPT underlay white for brilliant colors.
Caution! Extremely bad bleeding polyester may require an under base of EL9760 NPT Super Poly Plus White or ES0266 NPT Barrier Base for maximum bleed blocking.
EL NPT HO LB ink is normally printed through mesh ranges from 86 to 200 t/in (34 to 78 t/cm) Recommend 70-80 Durometer squeegee with sharp edge for maximum definition.
Proper cure is achieved when garment reaches 320°F for 6-8 seconds (160°C).
EL NPT RFU INKS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR WET ON WET PRINTING. YOU SHOULD FLASH BETWEEN EACH COLOR.
Poorly dyed polyester or too much heat in the curing process can overcome any low bleed inks ability to block the migration. For severe migration use ES0266 Barrier Base as an underlay.
These inks will provide good bleed resistance and brilliant colors when printed in the lower mesh range and used over a LB White underlay.
We suggest using EL9760 NPT Super Poly Plus White for Polyester fabrics and EL9073 NPT SF-2 LB White for poly/cotton blends as an underlay.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.