Madeira Rayon 1221 Terra Cotta Embroidery Thread 5500 Yards
Madeira's 100% eco-friendly viscose rayon embroidery thread
Madeira's 100% eco-friendly viscose rayon embroidery thread runs exceptionally well on high-speed multi-head embroidery machines and semi-pro home machines. The super soft nature of Madeira’s Classic Rayon embroidery thread ensures minimal loop formation and protects moving parts such as needles and cutters from wear. A soft hand is maintained, even with high stitch count designs.
Known worldwide for its high tensile strength and glossy luster, Classic Rayon is the ideal embroidery thread for all types of embroidery.
The rayon made from viscose has a similar structure to cotton and therefore offers feel and texture resembling those of natural fibers. The threads are soft, smooth, skin-friendly and pleasant to touch. The embroidered elements are shown in brilliant, vivid colors with a beautiful luster. The flexibility of Classic threads allows you to embroider anywhere on the garment, in any direction and using diverse techniques.
From logos, interior textiles, sportswear and corporate fashion, to leather shoes, accessories and jeans, they easily and beautifully create the most intricate designs on all kinds of materials.
Viscose threads are also very gentle on the embroidery machine and run extremely smoothly. Because of the thread’s high light fastness and resistance to washing temperatures of up to 95°C, the garments can be flexibly cleaned and keep their beauty over time.
Classic Rayon Family Specifications:
- Colors: 387 Solid Colors, 19 Ombre Colors, 6 Multi Colors and 10 Astro Colors
- Digitization: Average 3.5 density
- Recommended Needle: #65/9 or #70/10
- Oeko-Tek® certified to be free from harmful substances.
The professional choice for embroiderers and manufacturers
- Uncomplicated and high-quality execution of industrial embroidery in premium quality
- Optimized for maximum efficiency and productivity on single and multi-head machines
- Special thread construction to prevent looping for fewer gaps
- Easy on textiles and needles and can also be used for filigree motifs without pulling
- Color consistency across dye lots, for all standard and special colors
- More heat resistant than polyester threads
- All-rounder thread, very easy to embroider on any popular fabric
- More volume than man-made fibers of the same weight for prominent embroidery designs
- High colorfastness (fastness to washing, rubbing, perspiration)
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.