Ecofreen Hot Melt Powder for Direct to Film (DTF - DTG Transfer)
Crucial for direct to film (DTF) process (otherwise known as DTG Transfer).
Ecofreen Hot Melt Powder acts like the glue to your print and your material!
- After baking the powder, solid white for more vibrant colors. Even and regular particles for the fin quality of graphic and good adherence.
- Print the image onto the matte side of film in mirror mode. (CMYK>>White Ink)
- Apply Ecofreen hot melt powder evenly and remove the excess powder
- Hovering to bake the hot melt powder (170°C / 338 ° F, 5min)
- Transfer the image by heat press at 140°C / 284 °F for 15sec with medium pressure
- Cold Peel (remove the film gently)
- Heat press again for curing (140°C / 284 °F , 5sec) with medium pressure
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.