CCI D-FLO Discharge Ink
D-Flo® is a Fluorescent discharge ink.
Suitable fabrics that are 100% discharged producing an extremely soft-hand. D-Flo® has brighter fluorescent color in black light settings than other products. D-Flo® gives exceptional fluorescent color. D-Flo® can be used in conjunction with other ink systems to produce multiple effects. D-Flo®’s rheology and flow characteristics allow it to be printed with high mesh counts. This produces very fine image detail and a softer finish.
- High Opacity
- Extremely Bright And Crisp Colors
- Low Odor
- PVC & Phthalate Free
- Superior Color / Wash Fastness
- Easy to use - Medium Viscosity
- Dry Cleaning / Ironing Resistant
- Does not “Dry-Out” on the Screen
- Long Pot Life / up to 24 Hours (Activated)
- Easy Clean-Up
- Recommend Mesh / Fabric = 125.70 to 355.34 t/in
- Activate only enough ink for the current job.
- Misting the screen with water during high production runs will keep the ink from drying out.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.