Avient 15350 Infinite Crystalina
Avient™ Specialty Inks INFINITE FX GLITTERS are special effects with a large-course glitter particle to bring a brilliant dazzle to print designs.
The large glitter particles allow the base layer color to show through further enhancing the design possibilities and color combinations. Infinite FX Silver and Gold Glitters are ready-for-use or can be tinted using plastisol colorants for a custom look. These glitters are low-cure special effects with excellent adhesion and wash durability.
- Brilliant glitter or sparkle effect to enhance graphics
- Excellent adhesion to fabrics, stretch properties, and wash durability
- Ready-for-use or tintable
- Stir inks before printing
- Use consistent, high-tensioned screen mesh to optimize performance properties
- Print in last position or flash after each print if using multiple screens
- Print direct to fabric or over a flashed-dried base plate. Use a suitable underbase when printing on garments prone to bleed
- Tintable with plastisol colorants. See Pigment Loading section for suggested tinting percentages. Adjust the % colorant added based on the strength of the colorants and color saturation desired
- Metallics reflect infrared heat and a forced air dryer is recommended for curing. If using an electric oven, extend dwell time to achieve proper cure
- Can be mixed with other Infinite FX HD bases or clears
- For cold-peel transfers, use a coated release paper or polyester film. Print using 70 duro squeegee and recommended mesh counts followed by adhesive. Gel at 212°F (100°C) for 60 sec. Apply transfer with heat press at 300°F (150°C) for 10-12 sec at medium pressure. For transfers on polyester, back with a low bleed white and/or blocker. Verify process
65-90°F (18-32°C) Avoid direct sunlight Use within one year of receipt
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.