Mimaki UV FLATBED PRINTER JFX200-2513
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 83): Computation results in 'NaN' (Not a Number)%
Mimaki JFX200-2513 wide-format flatbed printer is a smaller footprint model with the same operational features of the larger JFX500-2131 printer.
With the capability to print onto thick substrates, it offers the ability to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor use. It is ideally suited for applications such as backlit displays and signage, signs and posters, interior décor, glass and metal decorative panels and more. Its 4’x 8’, landscape-oriented format is small enough to fit into most sign and graphic print shops. White, clear and inks are available. The UV-LED lamps offer reduced energy consumption and a longer lamp lifetime.
Introducing a new high-performance entry-level model flatbed printer - expanding possibilities in the printing business.
- Landscape-oriented table can print on one 4’ x 8’ board or a variety of pre-cut pieces
- Table size 98.4” W x 51.1” L (2500 x 1300 mm)
- Objects up to 2.0” thick (50 mm)
- Printing speeds up to 269 SqFt (25 SqM) per hour
- Up to the equivalent of 8 – 4’ x 8’ boards per hour
- Layout pins ensure proper media alignment
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,200 dpi
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass system deliver smooth gradients
- Zoned vacuum table holds media flat
- UV inks supplied in high-capacity 1 liter bottles
- White, Clear, and Primer available
- LUS-150 inks are flexible up to 150%
- LH-100 inks offer high scratch and chemical resistance
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Low-energy UV-LED lamps last five years or more
Interested in Financing?
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.