HIX Premier 3616 Conveyor Dryer
The HIX® Premier electric conveyor dryers set the industry standard for efficiency. With up to 97% of the heated air being recirculated within the oven chamber, these dryers use less energy to heat and maintain the required process temperature. The HIX factory-built Infra-Red heating elements are specifically designed for each dryer size to provide the highest level of performance available, and they are backed by a 3-year factory warranty.
These dryers are equipped with adjustable doors on the oven chamber openings to minimize the heat loss, and the premium insulation keeps the heat on the inside instead of allowing it to radiate to the outside surfaces.
HIX Premier electric conveyor dryers provide extended hours of maintenance free operation with digital controllers in the side mounted control panel, corrosion resistant interior walls, durable fiberglass conveyor belts, and an industrial grade belt drive and motor with permanently lubricated bearings.
- 36" Conveyor Belt Width
- 220V 380v CE
- standard crate fee is additional cost
- Optional wheel kit
- All Infra-Red heating elements are HIX factory-designed and manufactured. Different sizes are model-specific and all elements carry a 3-year first-owner warranty.
- Powerful blower motor(s) provide convection-style high-speed recirculating hot air for quick drying and curing of plastisol, waterbase, discharge and DTG inks.
- All Premier models are Certified Green® energy-efficient. The top and side walls are insulated and cool to the touch and the dryer doors are adjustable. As a result, up to 97% of the hot air is recirculated.
- Interior heat chambers are manufactured with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel, safe from moisture, chemicals and corrosive volatile vapors and inks.
- A side-mounted control panel and bottom-mounted exhaust allows for easy access to the heater panels while keeping sensitive controls away from the heat source.
- Heavy-duty belt drive and motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings provides long and maintenance-free service.
- Digital temperature controller, adjustable air speed and belt speed are standard.
- All models are ETL, CSA and CE certified.
- Optional entry and exit belt conveyor extensions are available to accommodate a customer’s required footprint.
- Optional wheel kit for easy mobility and transport.
- Optional integrated fume hoods for additional evacuation of volatile fumes.
To check availability of in-stock equipment call our Sales Department at 800-876-7774 or email us