Graphtec FC 9000 Series Cutter Plotter
The flagship FC9000 Series is Graphtec’s most advanced, versatile roll fed cutting plotter to date.
Revered around the world for its dependable, high-precision cutting capabilities with both printed and unprinted materials, the FC Series is the ultimate finishing solution for the wide format signage, apparel, and automotive industries. A newly developed feeding system and cutting head has further improved cutting quality of thin and thick materials ranging from delicate window tint to rigid magnet and high intensity reflective. ARMS 8.0 features the introduction of Graphtec’s Datalink Barcode Datalink System which efficiently loads and processes your jobs automatically.
Available in 30", 42", 54" and 64"
- Includes Graphtec ARMS 8.0 (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor)
- Datalink Barcode Generation System
- New White LED contour cutting sensor
- Heavy Duty Cutting
- Take-Up Reel Compatible (Optional on FC9000-140 & FC9000-160)
- 600g Downforce
- 50 feet of accurate tracking
- 59 mil max media thickness
- Fast and accurate digital servo motor
- Graphtec Studio Software
- Plug-ins available for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Compatible with Windows & macOS
- Software can drive multiple cutters simultaneously
- Software automatically auto-detects any cutter once plugged into USB port
Typically ships directly from the manufacturer and is not in-stock at SPSI.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.