Isacord 4174 Charcoal Embroidery Thread 5000M
Twice the strength of Rayon Thread
Isacord embroidery thread is the thread of choice for maximum productivity.
Isacord Thread is the smoothest running and most reliable thread produced. It has been engineered from the finest raw materials to provide just the right amount of elasticity to allow for high speed running without looping or puckering while virtually eliminating thread breaks.
Isacord is an embroidery thread made from trilobal polyester continuous filament. Continuous filaments made of trilobal polyester are a classic construction type for embroidery threads. The trilobal filament shape enlarges the light-reflecting material surface and ensures that the finished embroidery design has the desired gloss.
Isacord is the universal machine embroidery thread for all brilliant and fashionable embroidery. The embroidery yarn is great in colour and great in function and features excellent colour fastness. Moreover, AMANN’s machine embroidery thread is abrasion-resistant, robust and shows perfect embroidery properties.
Hohenstein Laboratories confirm the industrial wash resistance of Isacord. Consequently, Isacord is certified with the PRO-care certification according to DIN EN ISO 30023. Besides, Isacord is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, 93.0.4233.
Isacord is the classic industrial embroidery thread on workwear and corporate wear. Based on its extreme durability, it is also perfectly suited for jeans and automotive.
General Isacord Thread Facts
- Is colorfast to detergent, chlorine bleach, and light.
- Has twice the strength of rayon thread.
- Has superior abrasion resistance both when dry and when wet, which keeps embroidery looking new.
- Is engineered from the finest raw materials. It has just the right amount of elasticity to embroider without looping or puckering while virtually eliminating thread breaks.
- Colors are created using tiny increments of dye that are verified by a computer to assure consistent, exact colors, eliminating the need for dye lots.
- Is never over-dyed. Over-dying means that a manufacturer will dye their “missed” colors to black, which weakens the thread.
- Has more twists than other brands; it unreels smoothly and does not loop.
- Has a special finishing process that improves performance and prevents shredding, even on challenging fabrics.
- Is specially certified and approved for embroidery by the apparel industry.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.