Riley Hopkins 250 6 Color 4 Station Screen Printing Press with XY Micro Registration
Perfect for printers looking to run their production in a garage, spare bedroom, or basement, the press is easy to set up.
With more than 30 years of developing high-quality, affordable presses, the Riley Hopkins brand has sold the most manual presses in screen printing history. It has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers with presses that are built like race cars. Shift your shop into second gear with the new Riley Hopkins 250 Press.
The 250 builds on the success of its predecessor, the Riley Jr., with major improvements. Most notable is the addition of tilted micros. The tilted micros ensures screens stay in place during production, minimizing the worries of accidentally bumping the screen out of registration mid-production. The 250 now also has locking levers, the same as the 300 press. The locking levers make it easier to tighten and loosen registration, enhancing the precision of registration while lessening the stress on your wrists. Lastly, the 250 is all black! That’s right, we’re back in black.
First off, the press comes to you 90% preassembled. To put together the rest of the press, all you need is one Phillips head screwdriver, two ½” wrenches, and two 9/16” wrenches. That’s it. You’ll have the press up and running in minutes. Screw the press onto a spare table or bench, or place it on the Riley Hopkins 250 Press Cart, which holds six screens and has heavy duty retractable casters for mobility and semi-permanent placement.
- Heavy Duty Center Chassis Construction for Durability and Strength
- Indexing/Rotating Platens w/ Roller Wheel Platen Stop
- Durable US Steel Construction
- All-Black Press
- Powder Coated Finish
- Riley 300 Locking Levers
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Titled Micros for Better Registration
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16” ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Comes 90% preassembled, so you’re up and running in a few minutes
- Diameter: 90"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 6 color / 4 station
- Shipping Weight: 325 lbs
- Ships Freight
Equipment is not in-stock at SPSI warehouse - ships directly from manufacturer