Diamond Fine Squeegee Edge Polisher
DIAMOND-FINE is a unique, manual tool to enhance the quality of squeegee edges.
In most cases, grinding or cutting effectively sharpens a squeegee's worn edges. However, for jobs that require superior image quality, hand polishing is the only method to produce long-lasting, streak-free edges. The 600-grit Diamond-fine polisher is fast, consistent, easy way to fine tune squeegee edges for repeatable, high-quality results.
- Unlike sandpaper, Emery® cloth, etc; diamonds do not wear, tear, or fray on polyurethane.
- Easy to use. Take half the time of any other method to produce a polished edge.
- The precision V-shape of the tool will polish consistently both edges of the squeegee simultaneously.
- Diamond-Fine fits all squeegee thicknesses from 1/4 -1/2 inch
- The polished edge will eliminate image streaking and prevent skipping caused by new or freshly sliced squeegee edges.
- Due to the length and shape of the too, the polished edge will remain straight and uniform along the entire length of the squeegee.
- The tool will not overheat during extended polishing.
- Like all FIMOR diamond tools, the serilor®Diamond-Fine carries a full 5-year limited Warranty.
Ships directly from the manufacturer and is not in-stock at SPSI. Shipping charges apply.
To check availability of in-stock equipment call our Sales Department at 800-876-7774 or email us
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.