Beaver Paper Protection Tissue
ProTex™ tissue’s high density composition provides the highest yield and the strongest barrier protection possible.
Its heat resistant features extend the life of the calendar belt by preventing surplus dye-sub gasses from contaminating the recirculating the belt of the rotary calendar press. Its high tensile strength prevents web tear outs. You’ll save time with educed roll changes with ProTex™ tissue’s longer roll lengths. Compatible with ALL oil and electric heated rotary drum calendars.
Key features of ProTex™
- Lower basis weight: Reduces square area cost, transport, storage and disposal costs
- Natural color: No bleaching agents, less harmful to the environment
- Longer roll length: Fewer roll changes, less downtime
- Formaldehyde free: Eliminates a major cause of heat induced textile yellowing
- Neutral ph: Retains most tensile strength after prolonged exposure to heat
- Recyclable: 100% recyclable ingredients High Density Natural Eucalyptus Barrier
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.