Avient K2574 Infinite FX HD Soft Base
Avient™ Specialty Inks INFINITE FX HD SOFT DENSITY is specifically formulated for high density printing with a soft texture feel.
Printed images can have either a smooth or textured surface depending on mesh counts and printing parameters. HD Soft Density is soft to the touch, durable and stretchable and prints through a wide range of mesh counts and stencil thicknesses.
- Smooth or textured soft surface and good edge definition
- Excellent adhesion to fabrics, stretch properties, and wash durability
- Suitable for high density or conventional flat screens
- Tintable for infinite color combinations
- Use consistent, high-tensioned screen mesh and sharp edged squeegees for best print results. Recommended mesh counts can vary depending on particle size
- For best HD results, use open mesh counts with 200 - 400 micron capillary film and print-flashprint. Use a heavy flood to fully fill the open areas of the stencil with ink then print with medium squeegee pressure
- Best results when printed directly onto fabric
- Adjust off-contact to imprint mesh patterns into HD Soft Base for textured feel and unique design effect
- Tintable with plastisol colorants. See Pigment Loading section for suggested tinting percentages. Reduce the amount of white colorant in the formula as specialty base will lighten the color
- Adjusting cure temperature and dwell time will yield a variety of textured effects
65-90°F (18-32°C) Avoid direct sunlight Use within one year of receipt
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.