Action Engineering MHM E Type Standard EZ Clean Squeegees
Our EZ Clean Squeegees make changing the rubber extremely easy! Solid Aluminum with Rubber
Simply loosen the screws and the rubber falls out, saving you much time and hassle. We call them EZ-Clean because there are no nuts and bolt heads sticking out. We go the extra mile to countersink one side and tap the other. This means that when you clean it, it washes easy and doesn't snag your wash rag.
Each EZ Clean Squeegee comes with 70 Durometer Rubber Installed. We slightly over-cut the rubber and install it with a keen eye for straightness. Then, we take the assembled squeegee to one of our trusty power saws where it is very slightly shaved. After a bit more edge sanding and cleanup, our squeegee is finished and we are able to offer customers the finest squeegees available!
Every consideration was given to making this squeegee precise, easy to change the rubber, and very cleanup friendly.
- Up to 48" Squeegees Available.
- Squeegee holder is precise and rubber is easy to change.
- NO nut & bolt protrusions that snag your rag during wiping.
- No openings or gaps between the profiles for ink to get trapped.
- One side has countersunk through holes for flat head screws and the other side is threaded. This eliminates nut & bolt protrusions that snag your rag during wiping.
- All stainless steel screws.
This item is not in stock at SPSI and ships directly from the manufacturer to your location. To purchase please email us your information, quantity, and we will quote you the price plus the shipping cost. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-876-7774
(not eligible for free shipping - this is equipment accessories)